Destination of the Month - November
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
-Amazing beaches with black sand; white/black sand and even beaches with shell instead of sand! Many are so picturesque with hills and volcanoes in the distance!
– Entice your senses on trails through lush rainforest with thermal pools, waterfalls, flora and fauna; and the unforgettable sounds of howler monkeys and cicadas.
– So much wildlife to spot; various species of monkeys, sloths, wild cats, insects, reptiles, humpback whales, dolphins, exotic birds, sea turtles and so much more…
– ATVing, horseback riding, snorkeling, scuba diving, zip lining, white water rafting, cave spelunking, surfing, hiking and more!
– Visit one of many volcanoes in the area. Rincon de la Vieja is close by and Arenal is possible to visit in a day.
– Visit the Monteverde Cloud Forest, a few hours away.
– You can even make a day trip across the border to Nicaragua and see the crater of a volcano.
Any nature lover will fall in love with Costa Rica!!